Madisi Ltd employs a wide range of experts highly specialized in several aspects of environmental sustainability.
Based on our high-level expertise, exploiting our experience and our wide network of partners, we:
- deliver state of the art technoeconomic studies, environmental assessment studies, LCA & LCC’s.
- evaluate and monitor the development and exploitation of new technologies, applications and services related to environmental protection, renewable energy and energy efficiency systems.
- undertake full range of managerial tasks including technical support to steering committees, project MGT committees, reporting and external audits with success.
- offer high level expertise in dissemination and communication tasks as well as training.
- excel in project sustainability solutions, after-project’s life and large scale of projects outcomes.
- offer state of the art consultancy services and have established long lasting cooperation with our clients in the private and public sector carefully creating the best suitable match to implement each required task or assignment.
Having participated in numerous consortia towards the submission for funding of proposals as well as having implemented numerous projects we undertake all stages of project development, submission for funding and implementation.
Our knowledge and expertise combined with a worldwide network of experts, academic institutions, organisations, SMEs and governmental authorities enable us to create efficient and competitive cooperative schemes as well as to enhance the smooth collaboration of co-applicants-beneficiaries in order to successfully structure projects to respond to environmental funding calls or tenders requirements (EU and national).
Offer support to organize, plan and implement a systematic approach to innovation discovery, translate innovative ideas into projects, and optimise the process of innovation portfolio management.
Provide access to alternative modes of green funding exploiting the full potential funding existing resources to finance projects and codevelop with our clients their funding management process.
Design smart tools, applications, platforms and software related to waste and wastewater management.